9/2/19 White Sox @Cleveland MLB Free Game of the Day

2 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

I think it’s way to early to give up of Fulmer.he hasn’t pitched in awhile and is a bit rusty. Any pitcher who gives up a homer seems to get the gloom and doom treatment 

He has had multiple chances.

• Love 2

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

2 outs runner on 2nd needs to score on a hit. CF was playing shallow but Moncada probably needed to get a better secondary lead and jump there.

He forgot that there were 2 outs I think. He waited to see if the 2B caught the ball before taking off. 

Sox are back in the dumpster at 60-76. Terrible record.

33-35 at home. Only bright spot this season compared to the other tank seasons. Some nice home wins. Pathetic baseball team overall. Poorly put together squad in all aspects. However, forgivable (not to me) to many cause it's still rebuild/tank time.

I'd describe the Sox this way: Some very good prospects in the everyday lineup. Just one or two starting pitchers have shown possibility of being elite. One elite reliever (I'll let you guys say two, I'm not a Bummer fanatic). Some very good prospects close to majors. Team need influx of pitching from outside the organization to hit the coveted .500 mark next season or more likely 2021. Projected playoff team: Likely 2022 if squad can stay healthy.

Edited by greg775

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Rather see Mercedes get some at bats. Truly no reason we should ever see Castillo and Skole after tonight.

Even better. I'm assuming they aren't bringing anyone up that's new to the team, but I'd prefer Mercedes to Zavala as well.