Sox at Tribe

ScootsMcGoots

1 minute ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

Cease looks fantastic and Moncada is locked in at the plate 

I was just going to post this. You beat me to it. Moncada is going to absolutely explode in 2020. If Hahn can get him locked up this offseason that would be great. The price would be sky high in winter 2020-2021. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I was just going to post this. You beat me to it. Moncada is going to absolutely explode in 2020. If Hahn can get him locked up this offseason that would be great. The price would be sky high in winter 2020-2021. 

I'm fine with the Sox losing the rest of the way if the games are like this. The young guys have been fantastic tonight for the most part 

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

That's probably just a statistical oddity, the sample size is miniscule.

1st inning ERA is the highest across baseball IIRC, but not by that much..

He has an ERA of 11 in the first inning.  That has plagued him all year.  That is not a "statistical oddity" that he gets blown up almost every start the first 2 innings.  That is called a pattern.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Didn't you just freak out about Moncada a couple days ago...both here and on HF? lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BackDoorBreach said:

He has an ERA of 11 in the first inning.  That has plagued him all year.  That is not a "statistical oddity" that he gets blown up almost every start the first 2 innings.  That is called a pattern.

You are basing this on a sample size of 11 innings, this is just statistical noise.

3 minutes ago, Sarava said:

Didn't you just freak out about Moncada a couple days ago...both here and on HF? lol

That was a misleading tweet. I looked into it and found out it was not kosher. Nelson was misrepresenting a really small sample size as something much larger. SoxMachine sucks. 

Edited by Jack Parkman