Sox at Tribe

ScootsMcGoots

14 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

It's not like Parkman was ever the 1st one on Soxtalk to think a prospect had no chance at being a productive major league player. Look how many think Rutherford will never make it or any of the Sox OF prospects.

Thank you. They really need to work with Rutherford about hitting the damn ball in the air. I listened to Callis talk about him this weekend and most of his hits are ground ball singles. He hits a metric shit ton of  ground balls. He's going to go to a team that knows what they're doing and take off. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

We might have tons of issues, but converting save opportunities is not one of them.  We are 3rd in the AL at 71.05%, with only 11 blown saves in 38 opportunities.  

The obvious problem: not enough opportunities.  The Yankees have 23 blown saves, but they've had 72 opportunities.  The Bosox are last in the league at horrid 50% effective, having blown 27 out of 54 chances.

Edited by bubba phillips

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

I don't trust this organization to identify that shit they're stuck in 1 million BCE. 

I mean yeah they are, but his only big issue was a long swing.  It got exposed with MLB pitching and was a quick and easy correction.

Plus side if Collins reaches his potential that is a big ass upgrade for this team.  High OBP + slugging lefty?  Yes, give me more.

27 minutes ago, BackDoorBreach said:

I mean yeah they are, but his only big issue was a long swing.  It got exposed with MLB pitching and was a quick and easy correction.

Plus side if Collins reaches his potential that is a big ass upgrade for this team.  High OBP + slugging lefty?  Yes, give me more.

It wouldn’t be fair to the league