Official Game Thread Sox @ CLE - 09/04/19

BackDoorBreach

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

There was like an 0.1 % chance that ball is caught. 

Dude Abreu was at 3B! That is little league baseball one on one regardless if it was caught or not. He was scoring regardless. 

Your takes the past couple of weeks on this board (and the other board) have been terrible.

Edited by SoxAce

5 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Eloy was robbed but that AT LEAST should ne a sacrifice fly. Abreu cost Eloy an out along with an RBI. IN FUCKING EXCUSABLE. 

I have to quote my own post again to reiterate this. That might of been the worst baserunning I've seen this season and Abreu has made some dumb ass base running mistakes all year. I still can't believe he cost Eloy an out AND an RBI. Unreal.

6 minutes ago, fathom said:

Capra is awful 

We really don't know if he was screaming him to get back or not. That's what happens when there is a language barrier. Still though that is something you learn and know in little league. Hell, I've seen my high school coach bench one of my teammates for making that mistake. 

Edited by SoxAce

2 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

I have to quote my own post again to reiterate this. That might of been the worst baserunning I've seen this season and Abreu has made some dumb ass base running mistakes all year. I still can't believe he cost Eloy an out AND an RBI. Unreal.

I'm sure he feels bad about it. Probably buys him dinner tonight .

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside