Question on GRF

The Grinder

35 minutes ago, The Grinder said:

So I'm going to game Sunday, been 10 yrs I know a lot has changed, but a few questions if someone would please answer :)

Can I use my Discover card for parking? Really is there a need to carry cash at all? I would assume all the vendors take credit cards correct? 

Thanks!

You can use a card for parking, the site just says credit cards accepted so I think it should be fine. All the stand take cards as well, the hawkers that go through the seats do not from what I've noticed. 

1 hour ago, Sleepy Harold said:

You can use a card for parking, the site just says credit cards accepted so I think it should be fine. All the stand take cards as well, the hawkers that go through the seats do not from what I've noticed. 

A handful still are cash only

1 hour ago, Sleepy Harold said:

Yeah maybe like a satellite stand that just serves nachos or something like that, all of the big ones that run along the concourse take cards. But there's ATMs to combat the issue. 

The elote stands also are cash only. Was disappointed to see this last game I went to...had a rare hankering for the mexican street corn

Edited by ScooterMcGee