GT - (9/6) White Sox vs Angels, 7:10 pm, NBCSC+

SoxAce

5 minutes ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

It's been a treat to watch Timmy from when he was a raw prospect with upside to becoming a bona-fide star. Just cool it on the errors and he can be one of the top SS in the league.

He has been on fire.

31 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I agree. They argue about the AJP play, Colon being hurt after he won the Cy Young, etc. They're really butthurt about that one. They can waste a top 5 player of all time and idgaf. Suck it. 

There's something we agree on wholefuckingheartedly. They hit something like .171 for that series and forced our pen to get two outs. Erase the AJP play and I still don't think they win that game, and they still don't win any of the subsequent ones. They got annihilated and tried to act like Eddings changed the course of that entire whole postseason.

1 minute ago, The Sir said:

There's something we agree on wholefuckingheartedly. They hit something like .171 for that series and forced our pen to get two outs. Erase the AJP play and I still don't think they win that game, and they still don't win any of the subsequent ones. They got annihilated and tried to act like Eddings changed the course of that entire whole postseason.

A fucking men. 

4 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Michael Pineda for 5th starter in 2020 btw. He's been really good in the 2nd half and I don't think that he's going to be that expensive. I've always liked him. 

He's had a really nice season. Why do you think he will only get 5th starter money?