Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SouthWallace

9/8 | LAAAAAA @ Sox | Barria vs Cease | 1:10pm

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

If Moncada goes 0-4 today they should never bat him leadoff again. 

How do you expect for him to develop into a lead off hitter then :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, fathom said:

How do you expect for him to develop into a lead off hitter then :)

Touche.

He's not a leadoff hitter. That should be Robert's spot. Moncada is a modern day #2. 

Unless you think Cease is a reliever, you shouldn't want an opener for him. He's gotta develop a pitch vs lefties. He should experiment with a cutter and a splitter this winter if he's not confident enough in his change to use it in games. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BackDoorBreach said:

Matt Skole still getting ABs is atrocious.

Those pitches shouldve been Collins'. Skole had 3 rolling breaking pitches all down the middle and barely fouled them off. We're shouldnt see him anymore after this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BackDoorBreach said:

Matt Skole still getting ABs is atrocious.

      What a waste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

He's not a leadoff hitter. That should be Robert's spot. Moncada is a modern day #2. 

Unless you think Cease is a reliever, you shouldn't want an opener for him. He's gotta develop a pitch vs lefties. He should experiment with a cutter and a splitter this winter if he's not confident enough in his change to use it in games. 

Yo should be 2 or 3 in the order.  But he is a perfect 2 hitter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BackDoorBreach said:

Yo should be 2 or 3 in the order.  But he is a perfect 2 hitter.

Top three in May 2020 should be Robert, Moncada, Jimenez. Put those three there in permanent ink. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Top three in May 2020 should be Robert, Moncada, Jimenez. Put those three there in permanent ink. 

Madrigal will bat 2nd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, fathom said:

Madrigal will bat 2nd

Ew. Then move Moncada and Jimenez down one spot. 

Madrigal is more of your traditional leadoff hitter. (Pre-moneyball) 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Ew. Then move Moncada and Jimenez down one spot. 

Madrigal is more of your traditional leadoff hitter. (Pre-moneyball) 

He will be a bunting machine!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, fathom said:

He will be a bunting machine!

That shirt about bunting from Cleveland was wonderful. Everyone at GRF needs to wear that. 

It read: 

How to bunt: 

1. Don't 

2. Hit a dinger 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm shocked how easily MLB hitters are laying off of Cease's breaking balls. Yes, both of them. They're just spitting on his curve and slider. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

I'm shocked how easily MLB hitters are laying off of Cease's breaking balls. Yes, both of them. They're just spitting on his curve and slider. 

And they're gonna keep spitting on them until he shows he can consistently throw his fastball for strikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×