Sign in to follow this  
SouthWallace

9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm

I like that 1-7. The players in it, anyway. Not the order. But still that's actually a major league lineup plus giving Collins a chance.

Edited by almagest

51 minutes ago, almagest said:

I like that 1-7. The players in it, anyway. Not the order. But still that's actually a major league lineup plus giving Collins a chance.

And the 8 and 9 hitters will be replaced with Robert and Madrigal next year. That’s a solid lineup, even without any additions. Throw in one or two free agents, and we have ourselves a legit offense. 

Timmy and Moncada have been very good at the 1 and 2 spot in the games Ricky missed. Moncada back in the 4 spot... Ricky must be back. 

2 minutes ago, flavum said:

Probably means Wednesday

Sprain from patting himself on the back too much for 2005

I'm really hoping for a good core series.  KC is fucking awful obviously.  Would be nice to see Yo and Eloy get a few more Yaks and Tim to continue his hitting.

25 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Baseball Night Chicago Fact or fiction, Rick Hahn will make a major splash this offseason.

Big Hurt: “fiction”

Frank said that?

Eloy's raw power is never more apparent than on his oppo tacos, which almost never look like HRs off the bat to me.

• Like 1

What I loved about that at bat from Eloy was that he laid off the 0-1 outside slider beautifully before hitting an inside fastball to the opposite field for a grand slam. Wow