9/11 | Royals @ White Sox | Sparkman vs López | 7:10pm

Tnetennba

6 minutes ago, fathom said:

That’s being extremely kind

I've always wondered why he didnt try a splitter but maybe he has small hands. His mechanical like arm action would be made for it, and he comes right over the top which helps it bite.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I've always wondered why he didnt try a splitter but maybe he has small hands. His mechanical like arm action would be made for it, and he comes right over the top which helps it bite.

He should try warming up with a softball like Contreras did. Spoiler alert: it helps.

Edited by soxfan2014

5 minutes ago, soxfan2014 said:

He should try warming up with a softball like Contreras did. Spoiler alert: it helps.

If you dont have hands big enough it doesnt matter. Contreras' hands were so big he could split a softball. If you have small hands you just can't throw a splitter with any consistency.

22 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

A front office with a clue would have already cut his ass loose to let Collins and possible Yermin get some playing time.  What is the benefit to playing Castillo to his contract conclusion?  So you don’t look like you are admitting you made a bad signing?  We already know it was a crap signing.  Stop trying to save face, Rick...

My point exactly . He is here ( which he shouldn't be and getting AB's (which he shouldn't be ) so doesn't make sense to comment on his framing skills at this juncture.