GT - (9/13) White Sox at Mariners, 9:10 pm, WGN

SoxAce

I guess I love that Masur is always ready and prepared to call the game.  He doesn’t miss calls / plays.  He is all business which allows Stone to add the analysis.  Benetti will miss calls telling his stupid stories and jokes.

Edited by Moan4Yoan
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

I guess I love that Masur is always ready and prepared to call the game.  He doesn’t miss calls / plays.  He is all business which allows Stone to add the analysis.  Benetti will miss calls telling his stupid stories and jokes.

Once Bennetti calls a good Sox team, he will focus more on the game on hand cause they will actually matter. I'm confident in that. 

Edited by YoYoIsMyHero

4 minutes ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

Once Bennetti calls a good Sox team, he will focus more on the game on hand cause they will actually matter. I'm confident in that. 

You can hope all you want but awful cheesy jokes have always been his gimmick/schtick.  I don’t see him changing regardless of the Sox record.

Edited by Moan4Yoan
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Sir said:

This post makes me fucking giddy. The Gatorade Goof can go be terrible at baseball somewhere else. Five years too late.

I do not like Yolmer at all and the chance to save $5 million and replace him with a potentially better hitter is too much to pass up.

Mendick already showing we can save $5 million on utility infielder to spend elsewhere.

This is also why Yermin should have been called up.  Maybe he would’ve looked amazing at DH and saved us even more money (~$10 million).

Edited by Moan4Yoan

2 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Just like Halloween?  I hope that is sarcasm.  😂

He's good at making things disturbing to watch.  IT should be extremely disturbing. It's a demon clown that murders childten. This remake was dog shit, Pennywise looked like shit, the CGI somehow in 2019 was shit, the lines were bad, and it was not remotely scary.  

• Love 1

28 minutes ago, BackDoorBreach said:

He's good at making things disturbing to watch.  IT should be extremely disturbing. It's a demon clown that murders childten. This remake was dog shit, Pennywise looked like shit, the CGI somehow in 2019 was shit, the lines were bad, and it was not remotely scary.  

The 90’s IT with Tim Curry was more than fine for its time.  I thought it was creepy enough, minus some bad CGI spider action.  It didn’t need a remake.

Edited by Moan4Yoan