GT - (9/13) White Sox at Mariners, 9:10 pm, WGN

SoxAce

3 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

It's shocking how bad he is making Benetti look tonight. Even Stone has been very good with him. 

Lol you guys are nuts. Bennetti one of the best play by play guys in all of sports. 

The anti-benneti stuff by some is comical and just shows sox fans will b**** about anything.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Cole is a pipedream, but I'd take Strasburg. He's been healthy for 3 seasons and it seems he's put the injuries behind him. I don't know how realistic he is either, but $125-150M on a 5 year deal should get it done. I don't see anyone going 6 years for him due to his injury history. 

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Lol you guys are nuts. Bennetti one of the best play by play guys in all of sports. 

He is way better at college football games.  This dude tonight puts him to shame AT BASEBALL.  He calls the freaking game properly and he interacts perfectly with Stone without ridiculously cheesy pre-school jokes.

Edited by Moan4Yoan
  • Love 1

Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

He is way better at college football games.  This dude tonight puts him to shame.

He is good at college games in general (when he isn't doing his usual "let me see what a fan(s) is doing and comment on it" every 5 seconds. We saw it got him in trouble in that Auburn game. 

4 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

He is good at college games in general (when he isn't doing his usual "let me see what a fan(s) is doing and comment on it" every 5 seconds. We saw it got him in trouble in that Auburn game. 

We both think this guy is better than Benetti so that means we are just being anti-Benetti!  I’m starting to think that Look at Ray Ray Run works for the White Sox PR department.  😂

Edited by Moan4Yoan

4 minutes ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

I do like Masur, but he seems extremely vanilla. I like what Benetti is brings to the broadcast. 

He is vanilla.  He could add a bit of flair.  I agree.  But it’s better than overdoing the ridiculously corny jokes non freaking stop all game, every game.  It isn’t funny, it is old and boring.

Edited by Moan4Yoan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Moan4Yoan said:

He is vanilla.  He could add a bit of flair.  I agree.  But it’s better than overdoing the ridiculously corny jokes non freaking stop all game.

Yup. When Benetti dials it back, he's fantastic. Unfortunately it's few far in between.