GT - (9/13) White Sox at Mariners, 9:10 pm, WGN

SoxAce

7 hours ago, Moan4Yoan said:

I do not like Yolmer at all and the chance to save $5 million and replace him with a potentially better hitter is too much to pass up.

Mendick already showing we can save $5 million on utility infielder to spend elsewhere.

This is also why Yermin should have been called up.  Maybe he would’ve looked amazing at DH and saved us even more money (~$10 million).

I agree but I don't follow the $5 Mil. Do you think he would get $5 in arbitration? Brock Holt is a FA in 2020, plays IF/OF and he makes  $3.  I think  3-3.5 is going rate for a 1.5ish utility guy. 

2 hours ago, SCCWS said:

I agree but I don't follow the $5 Mil. Do you think he would get $5 in arbitration? Brock Holt is a FA in 2020, plays IF/OF and he makes  $3.  I think  3-3.5 is going rate for a 1.5ish utility guy. 

Yes, I do.  Yolmer signed for $4.625 million last offseason.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/baseball/news/white-soxs-yolmer-sanchez-receives-significant-raise/amp/

3 hours ago, SCCWS said:

Arb is not likely to cut his pay when he played in almost every game in 2019.

11 minutes ago, bubba phillips said:

How rare is it to have a  (soon to be) 90-loss team have two .300 hitters in their lineup?

How rare is it to have the league leader in RBIs on a 90 loss team.  Jose is running away w the AL and may even catch the NL leaders before the month is out.  I guess those .300 hitters give him opportunities for RBIs. 

• Thanks 1