Sox at Twinkies

ScootsMcGoots

3 minutes ago, Greg Hibbard said:

If Renteria sat Timmy tonight because of anything other than an injury I’m buying a ticket to Soxfest just to tell him to go fuck himself to his face 

Please do. Ricky is a total fucking piece of shit. I hope him and Yolmer never get jobs in baseball again and end up living together under a fucking bridge.

26 minutes ago, fathom said:

Anderson will easily qualify for the batting title. It’s actually smart to bench him for a game against a tough pitcher, especially with how bad Timmy looked last few games.

And this is why I will always read your posts . When  all many see is baseball stupidity you can come up with a solid reason for the move. Berrios is a tough right hander with a great slider especially tough on right handers. Since Anderson is going for a batting title , it's a move meant to protect him . Unfortunately Eloy doesn't get that luxury , maybe next year when he's going for the batting crown.

• bmags pinned this topic
47 minutes ago, fathom said:

Anderson will easily qualify for the batting title. It’s actually smart to bench him for a game against a tough pitcher, especially with how bad Timmy looked last few games.

Eh, a 2-3 game small injury would cost him the title the more often ricky sits him. That's the risk.