9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC

flavum

14 minutes ago, fathom said:

It’s like they’re just trying to make Collins and Mendick look bad

It's not like you think Collins is much of anything anyway. 

With Giolito out for the season, and a week and a half left, I've checked out of game watching. I might watch an inning here or there, but I'm not going to sit through a whole game until the playoffs. Good luck to Hahn this winter. I'm in full hockey mode right now, as I've checked out of football too. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

50 minutes ago, BackDoorBreach said:

Eloy can smell 30

He, Timmy (batting title) and Moncada are enough for me to watch the rest of the year along with Cease starts. I would like to see him hit 30 bombs and an .800+ OPS (he's at .803 right now). Hell, I didn't realize he has a very good shot to finish with a .270+ average as well. 

3 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

He, Timmy (batting title) and Moncada are enough for me to watch the rest of the year along with Cease starts. I would like to see him hit 30 bombs and an .800+ OPS (he's at .803 right now). Hell, I didn't realize he has a very good shot to finish with a .270+ average as well. 

He just needs some more BOMBS !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack Parkman said:

With Giolito out for the season, and a week and a half left, I've checked out of game watching. I might watch an inning here or there, but I'm not going to sit through a whole game until the playoffs. Good luck to Hahn this winter. I'm in full hockey mode right now, as I've checked out of football too. 

What are you gonna do when the Hawks start sucking lol.

15 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Yep, that's why I'm still watching.  I doubt Eloy can get around .270 but finishing .260/.800+ OPS and 30 would be a good year.

3 hours ago, Jack Parkman said:

You will be missed.