Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
flavum

9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, flavum said:

No homers for the Twins last night, so 6-7 tonight?

Our bottom lineup. Look at all that red lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, fathom said:

It’s like they’re just trying to make Collins and Mendick look bad

It's not like you think Collins is much of anything anyway. 

With Giolito out for the season, and a week and a half left, I've checked out of game watching. I might watch an inning here or there, but I'm not going to sit through a whole game until the playoffs. Good luck to Hahn this winter. I'm in full hockey mode right now, as I've checked out of football too. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, BackDoorBreach said:

Eloy can smell 30

He, Timmy (batting title) and Moncada are enough for me to watch the rest of the year along with Cease starts. I would like to see him hit 30 bombs and an .800+ OPS (he's at .803 right now). Hell, I didn't realize he has a very good shot to finish with a .270+ average as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

He, Timmy (batting title) and Moncada are enough for me to watch the rest of the year along with Cease starts. I would like to see him hit 30 bombs and an .800+ OPS (he's at .803 right now). Hell, I didn't realize he has a very good shot to finish with a .270+ average as well. 

He just needs some more BOMBS !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jack Parkman said:

It's not like you think Collins is much of anything anyway. 

With Giolito out for the season, and a week and a half left, I've checked out of game watching. I might watch an inning here or there, but I'm not going to sit through a whole game until the playoffs. Good luck to Hahn this winter. I'm in full hockey mode right now, as I've checked out of football too. 

What are you gonna do when the Hawks start sucking lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

What are you gonna do when the Hawks start sucking lol.

Play more chess

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

He, Timmy (batting title) and Moncada are enough for me to watch the rest of the year along with Cease starts. I would like to see him hit 30 bombs and an .800+ OPS (he's at .803 right now). Hell, I didn't realize he has a very good shot to finish with a .270+ average as well. 

Yep, that's why I'm still watching.  I doubt Eloy can get around .270 but finishing .260/.800+ OPS and 30 would be a good year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jack Parkman said:

It's not like you think Collins is much of anything anyway. 

With Giolito out for the season, and a week and a half left, I've checked out of game watching. I might watch an inning here or there, but I'm not going to sit through a whole game until the playoffs. Good luck to Hahn this winter. I'm in full hockey mode right now, as I've checked out of football too. 

You will be missed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, South Sider said:

Hey look, it's Ryan LaMarre. 

LMAO and he just went deep. I swear it's like poetic justice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn’t it amazing the top 8 home run teams likely make the postseason?  For some reason, it’s not the top 8 teams in terms of sac bunts

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BackDoorBreach said:

And Detwiler getting hit hard again lol.  Got to the 3rd this time.

Poppy still claiming he’s not bad?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×