9/18 Sox@Twins

Buehrle>Wood

12 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

Why is Yolmer getting ABs that Mendick could be getting..

At this point, I have to assume he has pictures of Ricky participating in BDSM at Felipe Vazquez' house. It surely has nothing to do with his .656 OPS over 2,400 plate appearances.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There are times when Fulmer looks like a major league reliever and there are times when he looks like AAA fodder. He's going to get DFA and go have a nice career as a setup man somewhere else and it is going to infuriate this board. Especially if it happens for a team in the AL Central. 

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

There are times when Fulmer looks like a major league reliever and there are times when he looks like AAA fodder. He's going to get DFA and go have a nice career as a setup man somewhere else and it is going to infuriate this board. Especially if it happens for a team in the AL Central. 

I predict he’s 2nd piece in a trade for Mazara 

17 minutes ago, fathom said:

It’s quite comical this organization wanted to see Palka and Skole get at bats this last month instead of Mercedes.

I think the problem is they really don’t have a roster spot for Mercedes come October.  As bad this 40 man roster is right now, we have to clear a ton of spots for minor leaguers and future free agents.  And all the injuries don’t help as those guys require 40 man spots throughout the offseason.

4 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

It’s absolutely incredible how much we strike out given how few walks we draw. I guess that’s simply a byproduct of having multiple terrible players in your everyday lineup.

I also don’t get how Collins can have two strikes on him so often and just take pitches right down the plate.  It’s amazing he thinks this strategy will work at this level.

32 minutes ago, fathom said:

It’s quite comical this organization wanted to see Palka and Skole get at bats this last month instead of Mercedes.

I came here to post exactly this. It just doesn’t make any sense to me. Mercedes might not amount to anything either, but at least he has upside. Skole is a 30 year old journeyman and Palka just sucks.