Game Thread 09/20/19 - Sox @ DET

BackDoorBreach

3 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

5 game hitting streak for Collins. :)

I think I might have jumped the gun on him. It would be huge to have him be an actual MLB player. I don't think he's going to catch, but he could DH or play 1B. Next year they can experiment with him at 1B and if he's a player that gives them options with Vaughn as a trade chip. 

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

I think I might have jumped the gun on him. It would be huge to have him be an actual MLB player. I don't think he's going to catch, but he could DH or play 1B. Next year they can experiment with him at 1B and if he's a player that gives them options with Vaughn as a trade chip. 

Having him and Vaughn would be exciting. Vaughn gets such incredible reviews. I'd be worried about trading him and getting bit in the ass for it. 1st base prospects don't typically have much value

3 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

It's Alvarez to lose. Eloy however will be in the top 5, with a pretty good shot at the top 3. 

I can't think of anyone else who would be between Alvarez and Eloy in the voting. Alvarez is going to win though. Eloy should finish 2nd unless I'm forgetting someone. 

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

I can't think of anyone else who would be between Alvarez and Eloy in the voting. Alvarez is going to win though. Eloy should finish 2nd unless I'm forgetting someone. 

I'm sure Brandon Lowe will garner alot of votes as well. He's had a very good year. Guerrero Jr. really shouldn't be in the running at all, but he has the media hype so it'll be interesting to see how many votes he gets. He is clearly behind those 3 though.