9/22/2019 White Sox v. Tigers

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

And it's not just Eloy, it's also Moncada and Anderson and others Those 3 hot at the same time is what's very exciting.

With Robert and Madrigal coming.  I am getting very excited.

2 minutes ago, BackDoorBreach said:

I'm so happy he got to 30.  That is a great benchmark for him, especially with how much time he missed.

And that HR wass probably the one he has pulled the most all season. Usually they are to left center when he pulls it which I don't even really count as pulled. That one was to straightaway left.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Do you mean two starters?  They’re obviously going to add at least one guy this offseason.  Adding two would be prudent as Lopez should probably move the pen long-term.

Yeah, I think signing one starter is a given. But Lopez shouldn’t be just handed a rotation spot and instead compete with a buy low candidate like Wacha or Archer.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Kind of had that epiphany lately with him that he’s really not a vital member of the rebuild anymore 

Many young pitchers throughout baseball history have started with a few bad years to start a career. Many more have never become good pitchers after starting that way. But he just can't be written off as a starter .

8 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Many young pitchers throughout baseball history have started with a few bad years to start a career. Many more have never become good pitchers after starting that way. But he just can't be written off as a starter .

I just don’t think Cooper will be the guy to unlock Lopez’s potential.  I think an org the Astros would quickly turn him into a solid #3 type.