GT - (9/24) White Sox vs Indians, 7:10 pm, WGN

SoxAce

17 minutes ago, soxfan2014 said:

Makes it a little more interesting to watch. But dear God the end of the season can't get here soon enough (looking at Palka out in RF).

The Sox are probably giving him a chance to salvage some value so he can catch on someplace else next year. Sox are doing the right thing here.

God, please let this be what's happening.

• bmags pinned this topic
22 minutes ago, soxfan2014 said:

Makes it a little more interesting to watch. But dear God the end of the season can't get here soon enough (looking at Palka out in RF).

This time of year is always a bit melancholy for various reasons.  This year despite the win loss record I'm wishing summer and our boys would hang on a bit longer.  Been an awful start to fall out here usually our Septembers and Octobers are prime but we've already gotten a bunch of rain and wind storms.

Oh well before we know it we'll be staring out windows looking for robins and shortly after that pitchers and catchers will report and all will be renewed again.

17 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

This time of year is always a bit melancholy for various reasons.  This year despite the win loss record I'm wishing summer and our boys would hang on a bit longer.  Been an awful start to fall out here usually our Septembers and Octobers are prime but we've already gotten a bunch of rain and wind storms.

Oh well before we know it we'll be staring out windows looking for robins and shortly after that pitchers and catchers will report and all will be renewed again.

And hopefully next year with a little more reason to be optimistic 😁

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Charlie Haeger's Knuckles said:

The Sox are probably giving him a chance to salvage some value so he can catch on someplace else next year. Sox are doing the right thing here.

God, please let this be what's happening.

There goes whatever value anyone thought he might have.

3 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

Story of Fulmers career. Fantastic stuff, cant control it.

Fulmer is a victim of the times when the Sox rushed the prospects through the system and didn't develop them properly.

I Remember when the Sox  brass thought he would have the same trajectory as Chris sale - rush him up ...pitch him out of the bullpen.... sprinkle some Cooper magic and voilà .. instant success

1 minute ago, chisoxt said:

I Remember when the Sox  brass thought he would have the same trajectory as Chris sale - rush him up ...pitch him out of the bullpen.... sprinkle some Cooper magic and voilà .. instant success

Face it, he hasn't done well in minors either.