9/26- Sox vs Indians, 7:10

flavum

1 minute ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Collins eye is so good.  He does not swing at balls.  Hopefully he is able to catch up with good fastballs.

Really hope he sticks around next season. Sox have a major OBP/walk problem and he fills it in spades. He will strikeout alot, but he will also walk alot.

20 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

I wasn't talking about him not making the start in general. 

Got it. At the game, and happy it's nothing bad. Just think he needed to increase his innings a little more. 

Also a bit disappointed as I hadn't caught him live yet. That selfish reason doesn't matter, just the innings increase does.

Just now, SoxAce said:

Really hope he sticks around next season. Sox have a major OBP/walk problem and he fills it in spades. He will strikeout alot, but he will also walk alot.

This.  I believe in Collins.  I see him being a .250/.350 guy.  Which I would absolutely take with his power.

5 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Best idea is signing Grandal.

Grandal / McCann / Collins alternating C / DH / 1B.  I love this idea.

Also, sign a RF and just focus on acquiring pitching.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

Bye bye Civale. Bye bye Indians. Needing to sweep the Nats who are fighting for their own homefield advantage while hoping for the Rays and As to lose two of three against the Blue Jays and Ms respectively is not a good place to be.

And I don't want Palka around much more, but I'm glad he got that. Good for him.

5 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Best idea is signing Grandal.

Grandal / McCann / Collins alternating C / DH / 1B.  I love this idea.

Also, sign a RF and just focus on acquiring pitching.

I prefer this too but we know they're going to resign Abreu.