NL Wildcard Game: Brewers vs Nats

ron883

5 minutes ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

How do you misplay a ball that badly?

He over pursued the ball.  He was trying to get behind it to drive through the ball to throw it with his momentum behind him.  He just overran it, then tried to reach back.  The ball then didnt stay true on the hop and he was done.  

I want no part of the wildcard game in the future especially with teams playing the game abnormally. In a one-game series with analytics only to become more prevalent, it's going to be a terrible game to witness. Overmanaged? Probably. That would be one reason to keep Ricky I guess. He might not mess with it. Didn't the Brewers overthink that game?

Edited by greg775

1 hour ago, greg775 said:

I want no part of the wildcard game in the future especially with teams playing the game abnormally. In a one-game series with analytics only to become more prevalent, it's going to be a terrible game to witness. Overmanaged? Probably. That would be one reason to keep Ricky I guess. He might not mess with it. Didn't the Brewers overthink that game?

Math bad.  Me go back to my rock and wait for moahr bunts.