NLDS- Cardinals/Braves

flavum

5 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

Acuna is amazing and great for the game. Lighten up fun police.

Did you see what he did...again...in a playoff game? 

There’s plenty of time for fun. That wasn’t the time, and there’s no debate here. 

Im all for bat flipping and all that other shit that MadBum would punch me in the face over.  You don't get caught watching in the playoffs.  He got benched for the same thing a month ago.  Now HIS TEAMMATES have to address it because of course they are going to get asked by the media.  I am happy Freeman and Albies called him out on it, it was refreshing.

9 hours ago, BackDoorBreach said:

Im all for bat flipping and all that other shit that MadBum would punch me in the face over.  You don't get caught watching in the playoffs.  He got benched for the same thing a month ago.  Now HIS TEAMMATES have to address it because of course they are going to get asked by the media.  I am happy Freeman and Albies called him out on it, it was refreshing.

I am not for bat flipping or admiring non-home runs. Play the game like it suppose to be played. Clown around in the dugout or afterward. On the field, act like a damn professional already.

3 hours ago, NWINFan said:

I am not for bat flipping or admiring non-home runs. Play the game like it suppose to be played. Clown around in the dugout or afterward. On the field, act like a damn professional already.

Fuck this boomer b****ing, if the pitchers are gonna pump their fists and stare people down and talk shit then they need to take their fair share when it goes the other way. 

this IS the way this game should be played, it's fun 

• Like 2

I’m kinda glad it happened in Game 1 before the rest of the postseason. 6 other teams have seen Acuna get ripped to shreds (rightly so) since last night. They’ll know just to drop the bat and run, or run the risk of looking stupid, or costing their team a playoff win.