Winston-Salem Dash jersey auction

wsdash

Hey everyone!

As you guys all know, we at the Dash have had some great prospects over the last year. Right now, we are placing their jerseys up for bidding, and a portion of the proceeds will benefit the Winston-Salem Sports Foundation. 

Some of the jerseys included in this set are for Luis Robert, Steele Walker, Nick Madrigal and whole lot more.

Here's the link in case anyone here is interested: http://wsdash.milbauctions.com/gallery.cfm

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2019 at 9:33 AM, wsdash said:

Hey everyone!

As you guys all know, we at the Dash have had some great prospects over the last year. Right now, we are placing their jerseys up for bidding, and a portion of the proceeds will benefit the Winston-Salem Sports Foundation. 

Some of the jerseys included in this set are for Luis Robert, Steele Walker, Nick Madrigal and whole lot more.

Here's the link in case anyone here is interested: http://wsdash.milbauctions.com/gallery.cfm

I don't see any for any of the players you mentioned, Robert. Madrigal or Walker.

20 hours ago, soulfly said:

Well that post was almost two weeks old and auctions do end...

if you look at the link all the jersey's listed have 10 days left to bid on them as of today. It's possible the Robert Madrigal and Walker ones were auctioned off earlier I guess but I'd think they'd leave the auction open longer for the most popular ones to get the most money possible.

3 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

if you look at the link all the jersey's listed have 10 days left to bid on them as of today. It's possible the Robert Madrigal and Walker ones were auctioned off earlier I guess but I'd think they'd leave the auction open longer for the most popular ones to get the most money possible.

I saw the ones you mentioned.  They were just batting practice jerseys though, not actual game jerseys.  I couldn't find a sold search feature to see how much they went for, but I'm pretty sure the Robert BP Jersey was 600 when I looked at it.