2019 World Series

flavum

Going with the Stros tonite. Scherzer is pushing his luck. The roof will be closed and pandemonium will ensue. I expect Scherzer on meds will have command issues. Altuve will be Game 7 hero. I expect Eaton will also step up. 

2 hours ago, bubba phillips said:

Why does everyone want Washington to win?  I really don't give a crap about either team, so the default loyalty would be to your team's (White Sox)  league.  No?  Or is that being too old school?

Trading for Roberto Osuna and everything about how the Astros handled the Taubman debacle makes them as unlikable as any team I can ever remember.

40 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Trading for Roberto Osuna and everything about how the Astros handled the Taubman debacle makes them as unlikable as any team I can ever remember.

I can think of a lot of bad guys beside Osuna. Joey Belle for one. 

3 hours ago, bubba phillips said:

Why does everyone want Washington to win?  I really don't give a crap about either team, so the default loyalty would be to your team's (White Sox)  league.  No?  Or is that being too old school?

The Astros are run by a bunch of assbags.  I've never wanted a team to lose more in my entire life.  

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

The Astros are run by a bunch of assbags.  I've never wanted a team to lose more in my entire life.  

There was a certain team in 2016 that I wanted to lose much more...it didn't work out though 🥺

2 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Maybe it these games seem so long.

Yeah, combined with most people live in the eastern time zone, these games start at 8 and end at almost midnight. People have kids to get to bed and jobs to go to in the AM. They need to start at 7 eastern. More people will watch, especially with these games taking forever.

25 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

Yeah, combined with most people live in the eastern time zone, these games start at 8 and end at almost midnight. People have kids to get to bed and jobs to go to in the AM. They need to start at 7 eastern. More people will watch, especially with these games taking forever.

They end almost 8:30 in the desert.  It almost dark by 6pm.  When it gets dark earlier you fell like going to bed earlier.  Plus the season is too long.  Most people fall out of baseball mode this time of year.  The weather is also crappy even in Houston.