Zack Wheeler Thread

caulfield12

5 minutes ago, aeichhor said:

But someone who writes for Future Sox said he would be a White Sox player by Thanksgiving. Morosi HAS TO BE WRONG, hes already ours. Just waiting for the press release.

Edited by Orlando

27 minutes ago, Orlando said:

But someone who writes for Future Sox said he would be a White Sox player by Thanksgiving. Morosi HAS TO BE WRONG, hes already ours. Just waiting for the press release.

I mean, the MLB video says 1 of the 3 lol. Reading is a skill.

Edited by Kiebs13
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Kiebs13 said:

I mean, the MLB video says 1 of the 3 lol. Reading is a skill.

If the deal was in the bag, Wheeler wouldn’t be mentioned as a possibility for another team. The video also said that Wheeler is still deciding whether or not to wait out the market. “Lol using context clues is a skill.”

Edited by Orlando
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Orlando said:

Did I say that Wheeler would sign with the Sox by Thanksgiving? 

Just now, shipps said:

Clinton Cole said he would sign with Sox by thanksgiving? I am sure he said that as 100% speculation. 

Go back in the thread. Someone asked him on Twitter if it was speculation. He did not answer directly. Someone DMd him and posted it. He said he was told it was happening

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sockin said:

2 minutes ago, Orlando said:

Go back in the thread. Someone asked him on Twitter if it was speculation. He did not answer directly. Someone DMd him and posted it. He said he was told it was happening

Ahh, thanks for the recaps guys. 

I guess Clinton is confident it is going to happen. We have learned from this though. A source can be a good source and still wind up being wrong. Situations change that not even the best sources can anticipate. We shall see. 

• Like 1

• Chisoxfn changed the title to Zack Wheeler Thread
  • Chisoxfn locked this topic