Danny Salazar Released

Squirmin' for Yermin

14 hours ago, Balta1701 said:

He has pitched 4 big league innings in 2 years? I get it if he can start the season pitching, can you convince me he will?

I mean I’d take a flyer on this guy all day. His stuff in bullpen could be electric if rotation is full.

25 minutes ago, bmags said:

I mean I’d take a flyer on this guy all day. His stuff in bullpen could be electric if rotation is full.

Not what I was replying to, suggestion was that this guy was back of rotation signing, meaning we have confidence that if Kopech isn't ready to start the year, this guy is.

3 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Not what I was replying to, suggestion was that this guy was back of rotation signing, meaning we have confidence that if Kopech isn't ready to start the year, this guy is.

If he’s ready for spring training (Salazar) he’d definitely be a candidate I’d support for that 1/2 year starter the team probably needs. If he surpasses expectations then  good. He may very well flameout as Cleveland would know his medical profile well. 

But I’ve always been jealous of Salazar when he’s on.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bmags said:

If he’s ready for spring training (Salazar) he’d definitely be a candidate I’d support for that 1/2 year starter the team probably needs. If he surpasses expectations then  good. He may very well flameout as Cleveland would know his medical profile well. 

But I’ve always been jealous of Salazar when he’s on.

I figure he's much more of a minor league deal/invite to spring training with whatever team he wants kinda guy