Eloy snubbed for ROY final 3...

RudyLawRules

7 minutes ago, BackDoorBreach said:

He was worth more WAR I guess.  He also played I think 40 something games in 2018.  He just missed the cut off based on games played that year.

Its Rookie of the Year, not Rookie of the Years.

Doesnt matter anyway, Alvarez will win by a landslide

Edited by reiks12
  • Like 1

Doesn't matter he was our ROY and will be our JDM playing LF next year. Next year he hit's .300 with 40 bombs if he can stay healthy. And Robert will be our ROY next year . Aong with Monncada that's a lot of star power in the lineup. Time to put some decent pieces around them and ditch the stars and scrubs mentality that we all knew didn't work before but all seem to be advocating we go right back to. Build depth.

• Haha 1

It's not like Vladimir Guerrero, Jr. was listed, either.

Lowe's mostly there because the Rays were a playoff team, although that shouldn't be the MAIN factor IMO...although nobody, even in Baltimore, cares much about Means (maybe hardcore fantasy players.)

Edited by caulfield12

29 minutes ago, pcq said:

Vlad good for #7 and I thought he was The Messiah. Biggio done better. I see Vlad as bigger than Panda if you catch my drift. He will one day need a scooter over at 3B. 

Vladito is going to end up at 1B eventually and then DH. He's going to hit well enough to still be valuable there. He's just a big boy. Not much people can do when they're predisposed to be huge like that. 

Edited by Jack Parkman