Offseason 2019-2020 MLB Catch All Thread

iWiN4PreP

3 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Rich Hill went under the knife today for an elbow surgery considered an alternative to TJS.  

Probably can cross him off the list of names that make sense.  

Yep. I liked him as a salary dump, swing man to open the year in the rotation and then shift to pen. Doesn't make sense now if he isn't ready for opening day.

1 minute ago, mqr said:

Have we not determined this guy ain't it?

I think we have determined that eye balls on twitter, in general, are not it. After last year I do not care what anyone says until news is official or being widely reported as official. 

Last off season ruined the rumor mill for me in SO many ways. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Princess Dye said:

This guy has basically gotten nothing right, so hard to take him too seriously.  Interesting non-the-less.  

Do think he was on the Joc to Sox news last year and may have had good info, based on some of Hahn's comments about that deal getting ruined by twitter rumors. 

15 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Rich Hill went under the knife today for an elbow surgery considered an alternative to TJS.  

Probably can cross him off the list of names that make sense.  

If anything I'm surprised he didn't just announce retirement. Going through rehab at age 39 after his crazy career and getting a big payday requires some serious mental endurance.

Just now, shipps said:

I think we have determined that eye balls on twitter, in general, are not it. After last year I do not care what anyone says until news is official or being widely reported as official. 

Last off season ruined the rumor mill for me in SO many ways. 

👀

How bout  👀on soxtalk