Offseason 2019-2020 MLB Catch All Thread

iWiN4PreP

15 hours ago, poppysox said:

Those same arguments were used to bad mouth AJ...yet he worked out pretty well.

Not really. Puig is a known clubhouse cancer to drag his teammates down. AJ wasn't like that, he was just an a$$hole.

1 hour ago, reiks12 said:

I have a friend who used to play for the White Sox in the early 2010s, he said everybody hated AJ. He also added "I hate that mother fucker". Not saying he was a cancer, but AJ wasn't the best teammate. 

The guys that stuck around after 2005 developed quite a strong clique in the clubhouse and I remember at the time a ton of rumors about how the "eh-ore" crew led by sad sack Konerko and some of the older vets was a toxic group in the clubhouse.

1 hour ago, chitownsportsfan said:

The guys that stuck around after 2005 developed quite a strong clique in the clubhouse and I remember at the time a ton of rumors about how the "eh-ore" crew led by sad sack Konerko and some of the older vets was a toxic group in the clubhouse.

This is new. I don't know anyone who didn't like Konerko. He is genuinely a good guy.

4 hours ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Are you the Giants trainer that AJ kicked in the balls?

No. But he is a friend of mine. He didn't kick him, he punched him. AJ took a bounced pitched to the balls. When the trainer came to him to ask him how he feels, AJ punched him and said "like this, what do you think."

• Haha 2

Just now, ptatc said:

No. But he is a friend of mine. He didn't kick him, he punched him. AJ took a bounced pitched to the balls. When the trainer came to him to ask him how he feels, AJ punched him and said "like this, what do you think."

Is it bad that I still think this is hilarious?  If true, it’s so ludicrous it’s almost unbelievable. Who would do this to someone?!?  😂