Sign in to follow this  
aeichhor

Eloy playing winter league

I was gonna say I hope he gets every ball hit to him in the OF until I realized I don't want him to get hurt (again). 

10 minutes ago, Wanne said:

Where is this? Dominican?  Honestly...if it is I'm not all that thrilled with it.

Yes it's the Dominican Winter League. He's played there the last couple seasons. 

30 minutes ago, ChiSoxJon said:

Please stay off the "roads"

Yea be smart and mature.  I think he's a smart guy but youth + money sometimes doesn't mix well even for smart young men.  That said, other than potential off field trouble I love that he's playing.  Shows a real desire to work on his weaknesses.

6 hours ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Yea be smart and mature.  I think he's a smart guy but youth + money sometimes doesn't mix well even for smart young men.  That said, other than potential off field trouble I love that he's playing.  Shows a real desire to work on his weaknesses.

He can already hit.  Maybe he can be the DLF (Designated left Fielder).  Work on his fielding by just playing the outfield for both teams.😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Baseball players are going to play baseball. You can't store these guys in pillows off the field. He seems to have learned a lot in this league previously. 

The dangerous part is living in the DR and he’s going to do that anyway because he’s so close to his family (hi mom).  Might as well work on his defense.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2019 at 8:51 AM, bmags said:

Baseball players are going to play baseball. You can't store these guys in pillows off the field. He seems to have learned a lot in this league previously. 

Think of it realistically. He's already had two months off. Might as well start working out hard for spring training in Feb.