Zack Wheeler: To the Phils (5yr 118); Sox had made BIGGER offer

Soxnfins

1 hour ago, SonofaRoache said:

Short term higher AAV means DK, Ryu, and Hamels. You're not getting Wheeler for less than 5 and 100. I think a few weeks back people were saying we offered him 100 million. I believe that and think we are the high bidder. I think the short years and AAV is for Cole and Stras. 

No way they would bother offering a short term to Cole. Boras wouldnt even answer the phone unless they came with at least a 225+ offer

Edited by EloyJenkins

9 minutes ago, MyNamesRod said:

How do you guys feel about incarcerated bob as a source? He claims the blue jays made a “very formidable offer” to wheeler in the last 24 hours 

I cautiously optimistic, but man it will sting if the Sox fail to ink Wheeler. They could still have a solid offseason, but I feel a quality #2/3 starter is badly needed on our roster. 

Edited by steveno89

33 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

He'll break a story, usually around NE sports scene once every year or so.  He might have a source in Toronto.

Isnt his "breaking" of a story just a product of throwing soooo much shit at the wall that eventually something sticks?

1 minute ago, SoxFanForever said:

Who makes fake accounts for Steve Cishek?

Weirdos. As long as they come with a disclaimer I don't mind people posting the fake Twitter shit. I laugh at how pathetic people are that do that bullshit. What purpose does it accomplish? 

Edited by Jack Parkman

• Chisoxfn changed the title to Zack Wheeler: To the Phils (5yr 118); Sox had made BIGGER offer