Successful Plan B; What’s Next?

SoxBlanco

4 minutes ago, cjgalloway said:

is there any rumors to MadBum to the Angels?  That would be ideal to up our chances to Stras.... No way twins would go that high for him

They are doing the rounds with Cole and Strasburg. Based on Price may push them to him. But they will be a big threat on Strasburg for sure.

1 minute ago, Charlie Haeger's Knuckles said:

Kenta Maeda requested to be traded if the Dodgers insist on him being a swing man. Maybe go kick those tires... or ask for him along with Joc?

Maeda is a good SP.. I'd love having him.. The Dodgers always toyed with him and would rarely allow him to go past 6 IP no matter his pitch count.  I've had him on my dynasty team for many years so i've followed him decently well.

51 minutes ago, BackDoorBreach said:

We're somehow going to have to trade I think for an impact arm.  Idk how that happens.

Came here thinking the same thing but having no idea what is possible to pull off.

Now we know what we’ll be talking with the bottom dwellers about next week.

1 hour ago, Jack Parkman said:

Mods, could someone merge this with the other Bumgarner thread? 
Thanks. 

1 hour ago, cjgalloway said:

This isn't at all a MadBum thread.. We are talking about what's next.. Maeda, Price, Boston, Robbie Ray.

I removed the specific Bumgarner note from the title as I’ve got to admit wondering what the need for 2 threads was myself.