Successful Plan B; What’s Next?

SoxBlanco

45 minutes ago, DurhamStance said:

If only he could do something about it

image.png

I'm usually very anti-PR for corporations because I like authenticity, but the Sox could really use like a PR 101 lesson from some firm. They should sit down Hahn and KW and JR and anybody else within the organization and really discuss image. They are so clueless - saying things like this over and over but then letting GarPax run the Bulls and striking out on Machado & other FA when it was such a cheap FA class, then not evne going after the top guys this year.... I mean.... cry me a river. 

I'll get roasted for this, and it's not in good taste but I hope the Sox are playing like game 7 of the WS and JR passes on to the next life the morning before the game. He literally holds the key to spending.... so maybe quit moaning about it and make a good business decision. 

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, BrianAnderson said:

I'm usually very anti-PR for corporations because I like authenticity, but the Sox could really use like a PR 101 lesson from some firm. They should sit down Hahn and KW and JR and anybody else within the organization and really discuss image. They are so clueless - saying things like this over and over but then letting GarPax run the Bulls and striking out on Machado & other FA when it was such a cheap FA class, then not evne going after the top guys this year.... I mean.... cry me a river. 

I'll get roasted for this, and it's not in good taste but I hope the Sox are playing like game 7 of the WS and JR passes on to the next life the morning before the game. He literally holds the key to spending.... so maybe quit moaning about it and make a good business decision. 

Wishing death on someone because you're mad about your favorite baseball team? Huh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Keuchel will be our #4 SP to start the year

Giolito will be our #1

and we will be trading for a #2

RF will be a one year stop gap

and we will acquire a DH around the all star game if rotating between Grandal / McCann / Collins isn’t working out and we are in contention.

There’s my crystal ball update for you all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Orlando said:

Dont worry, it’s now safe to assume the Sox ARE NOT exploring trades

Bet he’s just spitballing off what rabbit said... and knows nothing really. This guys hasn’t shown an ounce of “White Sox insider” credibility apart from having insight into trade talks for Joc last year.

2 minutes ago, asindc said:

Serious question: Given what Wheeler and Strausburg got, should the Sox offer Cole 8 years/$300M?

8/418 or bust.

White Sox fans say that if we don’t offer a boat load more than any other team, then they are cheap failures.