Successful Plan B; What’s Next?

SoxBlanco

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

Meh, I kinda took it as a WSD having a few and feeling like posting a random DM. 

Could be, but the fact he deleted the tweet is at least interesting.  Anyways, my point is this has gotten almost no attention here while we speculate much more questionable tweets like the one about Lindor.  Not suggesting this is legit, just a little surprised is all.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Could be, but the fact he deleted the tweet is at least interesting.  Anyways, my point is this has gotten almost no attention here while we speculate much more questionable tweets like the one about Lindor.  Not suggesting this is legit, just a little surprised is all.

Hope it’s true. Not a huge Keuchel guy, but 3/$55M or less and I’d be pretty  pleased. 

4 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I think part of it is also that it’s 9:30 PM on a Friday...and also, it hasn’t been that long since the tweet was posted. 

• Like 1

Just now, Orlando said:

I wonder why the dude that DMd Dave deleted his account lol. Either he really has a source and is scared to be found out or he is full of it and is scared to be called out. 

I peeped his account before he deleted it. He tweeted at Heyman that Kuechel has signed with the Sox but is out of the country and will take his physical when he gets back. This was a week old

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Hope it’s true. Not a huge Keuchel guy, but 3/$55M or less and I’d be pretty  pleased. 

Agreed.  I’m all for a Keuchel signing if it’s three years or less at a reasonable AAV.  3/$55M would fine by me given how much financial flexibility we have and how little we have to spend it on.