Cole to the Yankees: 9 years, $324 million.

ChiliIrishHammock24

So whats up next for Hahn.  Taking JA Happ as our pitching acquisition.   Dumpster diving is an art form for our team.  The Yanks need to shed some payroll and with Cole on the team Happ is expendable.  

Edited by southsideirish71

On 12/5/2019 at 12:33 AM, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

A lot changed since I put this out there, but at the end of the day I was wrong. I appreciate all the support and those who went to bat for me. 

This report came from a source who I trusted enough to take the leap of faith, but I'm willing to admit my mistake. I'll learn from it and get better. Don't let this impair your judgement on our team at FutureSox; they had nothing to do with this. Thanks again, all. 

• Like 5

Can a team take out insurance to be protected in case he gets hurt? I don't care about owners blowing money. They pretty much sicken me with how they treat fans. They can spend what they want. But that's a huge amount of cash for one person. If he gets hurt or suddenly starts to stink is there any protection? Seems like there are very few dominant pitchers nowadays.

1 hour ago, southsideirish71 said:

So whats up next for Hahn.  Taking JA Happ as our pitching acquisition.   Dumpster diving is an art form for our team.  The Yanks need to shed some payroll and with Cole on the team Happ is expendable.  

We are probably priced out of the Ryu and Keuchel game at this point, which is pathetic.