Trade Market for Starting Pitchers...

caulfield12

7 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

Syndergaard, Nimmo, and the contract of Cespedes (basically just eating $ for a year) for Cease, Stiever, Steele, Sosa

Replace Cease with Vaughn and Steele for Dunning then I’m in... think the Mets would like that more too.

11 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

Snell would cost way more than Madrigal.  Former Cy Young winner on team friendly deal.  Maybe if he keeps ripper their trades on Twitch, they'll take a lowball offer. 

Agreed.  Another example that this place has gone Madrigal crazy.

1 minute ago, bschmaranz said:

Agreed.  Another example that this place has gone Madrigal crazy.

“Madrigal centered” does not equal “for Madrigal”

Regardless it’s moot because it is highly unlikely and we can all agree on that 😆

1 minute ago, hi8is said:

“Madrigal centered” does not equal “for Madrigal”

Regardless it’s moot because it is highly unlikely and we can all agree on that 😆

I do enjoy a good old bullshit session, talkin' about guys we're never going to acquire.  

HEY, IT COULD BE WALKER BUEHLER, RIGHT?  WE COULD GIVE EM BASABE AND STIEVER!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

I understood why people thought the Mets would trade Nimmo, but don’t get the rationale behind these trades. With the infusion of new cash I’m sure their plan is to keep Thor with degrom and keep adding, not trading for prospects.

17 minutes ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

He's probably has heard that the Sox are more open to trading what we are labeling as coveted players than we all think. Other than Robert, I would not be completely surprised if they have Vaughn or Madrigal available for pitching. Gonna be an interesting next few days.

Deal Madrigal as a main piece for pitcher with at least 3 years of control, then sign Rendon?