Nomar Mazara Speculation

Sleepy Harold

Just now, GGajewski18 said:

I'd 100% give up Walker for Mazara.  We know Mazara can mash against righties at the ML level.  We don't know what Walker is and they are very similar in age.

This type of thinking is how James Shields gets turned into Tatis, Jr.   Sometimes you don't have to overthink it.  You can give them garbage back when they send over a broken player your way.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Baron said:

I thought that was hilarious. Every defensive metric on the planet hates this guy.

Hes graded out + in UZR twice in the past 4 years. -4 DRS past two years - that's not good but I dont think its fair to say hes terrible. Hes literally a net 0 in UZR/150 for his career.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

You can't.  Join the club.  I'm not sure the Sox realize how close they are to losing the remaining fans they have.

The conspiracy theorist inside says that they're actively trying to alienate the fanbase so they can skip town when Jerry passes. 

Jerry and the kids already have a buyer and they're going to Vegas. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

4 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Yeah, the bottom part is the big thing for me.

If they're going to save money in RF too, where are they going to spend? They better be landing somethibg big if they're going the cheap route in right as well.

I can agree with you here.  Otherwise, this offseason is a bust and Hahn lied to us all yet again.

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

The conspiracy theorist inside says that they're actively trying to do alienate the fanbase so they can skip town when Jerry passes. 

Jerry and the kids already have a buyer and they're going to Vegas. 

Oh for fucks sake

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Hes graded out + in UZR twice in the past 4 years. -4 DRS past two years - that's not good but I dont think its fair to say hes terrible. Hes literally a net 0 in UZR/150 for his career.

He was -2.7 last year....

Just now, bmags said:

I’d be a great GM I just need a shot.

You and every other baseball fan obsessed with the MLB front offices and roster movements.  I had a roommate after college - college buddy of one of my HS friends - that has worked for a few MLB teams and is now an associate in the Twins front office.  Its tough work for MINIMAL pay.  Isn't easy to make it if you're not a former player, or an attorney.  

Way too greedy personally, but man it would be a fun job.  

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Yeah, that's why I said 2 of the past 4 years. Given that he's only 25, you're probably best using his career number which is a 0. 

His DRS has always been bad. Why would that change? That also factors in range. 

• Chisoxfn changed the title to Nomar Mazara Speculation
  • Heads22 pinned this topic
  • Chisoxfn locked and unpinned this topic