Nomar Mazara Speculation

Sleepy Harold

Just now, Chisox378 said:

This is a dumb move, as someone else said I rather have Walker this season in RF than Mazara!

Lol.  What's good about an 811 OPS in high A?  Laz Rivera did that.  Should we have him up this season too?

Some of you are freaking out and it's comical.  This is a good upgrade.  Better than the shit we've put out the last two years.

I can see checking the price on Mazara as a buy low candidate if he’s being actively shopped, but no one should ever have to “work hard” to get Mazara. 

I’d do a failed prospect for failed prospect trade tho...Fulmer and Rutherford for Mazara? Maybe even still too much to give up?

1 minute ago, GGajewski18 said:

Lol.  What's good about an 811 OPS in high A?  Laz Rivera did that.  Should we have him up this season too?

Some of you are freaking out and it's comical.  This is a good upgrade.  Better than the shit we've put out the last two years.

I mean - very few people are freaking out.  There are some people that don't want to trade Steele Walker who is a valuable piece for a sub 1 WAR RF that is an arb 2 player.  Mazara basically is a neutral value player.  I personally am fine acquiring him, but it should be at an appropriate price.

The only people freaking out are the people who freak out no matter what happens.  Even Parkman is ok with it! 

1 minute ago, TheFutureIsNear said:

I can see checking the price on Mazara as a buy low candidate if he’s being actively shopped, but no one should ever have to “work hard” to get Mazara. 

I’d do a failed prospect for failed prospect trade tho...Fulmer and Rutherford for Mazara? Maybe even still too much to give up?

I'm fine with Rutherford and Fulmer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Orlando said:

If they REALLY want Mazara yet lose to the Marlins , God help them

I can't wait for @yoan4moan to add Mazara to his list of White Sox missed targets if Marlins get him.  

Edited by ChiSox59
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

• Chisoxfn changed the title to Nomar Mazara Speculation
  • Heads22 pinned this topic
  • Chisoxfn locked and unpinned this topic