Nomar Mazara Speculation

Sleepy Harold

Just now, Dick Allen said:

You really think Hahn would leak fake interest in a player to try and get a competitor to get a better return? That wouldn’t only be a fireable offense, it would be bannable.

Lol, I think this happens all the time man.  Maybe not the leaks themselves, but FO feed BS to reporters all the time.  Not saying that is what is happening here necessarily, but it happens.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

Because Price's contract is about -$50M in value.  

Yeah there's just no way they're going to give up a talent that good just to get rid of Price's contract. You'd still be looking at a Madrigal or Vaughn going the other way, I think.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jake said:

Yeah there's just no way they're going to give up a talent that good just to get rid of Price's contract. You'd still be looking at a Madrigal or Vaughn going the other way, I think.

Benintendi may be a good talent but he hasn't shown power so far and next year hes projected around a 2.5 WAR. 

The absolutely would have to throw him in or eat half of price's money or maybe throw him in and eat a smaller amount of money.

4 minutes ago, bmags said:

You read that wrong

Ah I see, not premium type guys.

This isn’t the norm for Hahn to discuss these details of a potential trade.  Maybe he truly is trying to up the price for his friend Jon Daniels.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

Nomar Mazara is what it takes to make people on this board defend Blake Rutherford? Good to know.

That’s nuts, by the way. I’d do Rutherford for Mazara straight up. I’d do the same with Basabe, Adolfo, or Gonzalez. The only one I’d hesitate on is Walker.

Edited by The Sir
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Sounds like Hahn does not want to move Madrigal or Vaughn. Those are the only two prospects youd really worry about being a part of it when you're rolling.

Edit: robert is a god not a prospect 

If those are the only 2 prospects we have of real merit, we won't be rolling.  You'll need more, if for no other reason, to trade WHEN you are rolling (versus off of 72 wins)

• Chisoxfn changed the title to Nomar Mazara Speculation
  • Heads22 pinned this topic
  • Chisoxfn locked and unpinned this topic