Sox considering a trade, per Chuck.

Orlando

5 minutes ago, Orlando said:

It may not happen, but I am tired of talking about Mazara. Let's get some fresh conversation going as we wait for (possibly) more action. If you had to guess, what trade proposal do the Sox have on the table?

Again Mr. O, thank you so very much for all the great info you get for us day in and day out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

If the Sox take on Price, they would probably want Benintendi as well, so Mazara could be flipped to Boston. Or maybe it’s a Price/JD combo.

A Price/Benintendi acquisition would make me stomach the Mazara trade, if he is staying, which I assume he is regardless.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

2 minutes ago, Orlando said:

The way that Hahn said that he has been tempted but he has to consider if this trade is trying to accelerate and  not align with what they have built makes me think it's something consequential. I feel like a team has asked for a top prospect for a pitcher. Maybe something built around Madrigal and Vaughn for Snell.

I agree, maybe the Sox are trying to get another quality player out of the deal because the price tag is a little high. 

10 minutes ago, Orlando said:

Based on the quotes, I feel like its a move of consequence. I feel like a team has asked for a top prospect for a pitcher. Maybe something built around Madrigal and Vaughn for Snell.

Wouldn't take two meetings to say no to that.