Sign in to follow this  
Orlando

Sox considering a trade, per Chuck.

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Moncada is going to be a monster. 

Moncada & Robert are both 5 tool players and Timmy is just short of that.  When is the last time the Sox had 3 players like that in the same lineup.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I wouldn't mind trading Madrigal and Vaughn for a stud, No. 2 type pitcher and maybe a decent prospect, preferably a pitcher.

If Madrigal and Vaughn make it big ... well fricking make sure the starter we get is EXCELLENT! We actually don't need Madrigal as second basemen are a dime a dozen and we got Yolmer/Leury As far as Vaughn, again, let's get a pitcher that will anchor this staff for 4-5 years!!!

Um....please feel free to show me all of the second basemen in the league currently, who possess a 3.3% K rate.

I can't fathom why folks re ready to trade away a guy who basically puts every ball in play, on a team full of strikeout guys...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, GreenSox said:

For Palka and Reed. No outgoing pitching.

I would feel safer if Fulmer & Fry weren't in the bullpen so as not to temp Ricky to use them.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Um....please feel free to show me all of the second basemen in the league currently, who possess a 3.3% K rate.

I can't fathom why folks re ready to trade away a guy who basically puts every ball in play, on a team full of strikeout guys...

Fathom has been willing to trade Madrigal since the Sox drafted him.  😂

5 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Hooray for weak contact!!!!!

1 minute ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Hooray for weak contact!!!!!

Didn’t the Sox lead the league in singles last year, yet have one of the worst offenses in baseball?

1 minute ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

Dave is usually right on the money with call-ups, but trades not so much. I’ll eat my hat if it comes to fruition. Already 1/1 on not eating hats this offseason. 

If a trade is being talked about I'd much rather it be taking on a bigger contract and not giving up prospects. We've gotten so close, lets see what our guys are worth first. i don't want to deal with losing antoher Tatis because we rushed this thing a year. We're not getting past the Yankees or Dodges in 2020

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, beck72 said:

The Sox haven't had a prospect like Madrigal in like forever and shouldn't be going anywhere. 

Amen!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bmags said:

Go back to work but just be on the internet Hatetalking about trades you don’t want

We already covered that with Mazara.  This one we may want if it’s Price/Benintendi.  😀

• Like 1