Sox and Sawks to see if the Price is Right

fathom

5 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Which ones - trying to catch up here, not sure I saw all his quotes but the little 75 second video DVS posted, which was mainly about Mazara. 

He just mentioned to the press they had an interesting trade offer they were pondering.  For a guy who tries to stay quiet & disciplined, it was very odd.

1 minute ago, SoCalChiSox said:

If it's a 3 team trade, it would suggest price is going elsewhere, Sox are eating money, and some other SP is coming to us. 

None of the people who have tweeted have any idea what is happening. Nothing has been final. 

Didnt listen to Josh Nelson's podcast but I imagine he moved it up because him and Dan talked about guys who were starting to sign with other teams.

But what if we are taking on BOTH Sale and Price.. And getting Benintendi back.. WILD IDEA.  Solves both our SP issues. Give up Collins, Mazara to DH.. Hahn and Kenny would definetely have to meet for dinner to talk about this one LOL.. I get that this isn't happening and is .01% of happening... But man would that be fun.

Getting Beni as a return back for Sale/Price would make the Mazara trade make sense. As i'd assume Collins would be included in the trade.

Edited by cjgalloway

3 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

None of the people who have tweeted have any idea what is happening. Nothing has been final. 

Didnt listen to Josh Nelson's podcast but I imagine he moved it up because him and Dan talked about guys who were starting to sign with other teams.

Just finished it. They talk about Price, so he must think Price has potential to be on the move.

1 minute ago, cjgalloway said:

But what if we are taking on BOTH Sale and Price.. And getting Benintendi back.. WILD IDEA.  Solves both our SP issues. Give up Collins, Mazara to DH.. Hahn and Kenny would definetely have to meet for dinner to talk about this one LOL.. I get that this isn't happening and is .01% of happening... But man would that be fun.

I'd do that if the Sawks kicked in $100 million.