Sox and Sawks to see if the Price is Right

fathom

33 minutes ago, fathom said:

Bowden was right about the Mazara interest

Bowden got that info directly from Renteria who was on his how an hour before the trade went through when the teams were waiting on medicals.

21 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I will say those bizarre Hahn quotes from earlier today suggest Sale.

What specifically is this in reference to?

12 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

It would be hilarious if the Sox ended up with Sale, Moncada and Kopech and they all tore it up though. 

Hilarious or a dream world?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chetkincaid said:

I'd do that if the Sawks kicked in $100 million.

Well Sale isn't a salary dump by any means.  I'd do it for like 20 million.  Helping even out Price contract to closer to 20 million.  PLUS we get Beni back to help take Sale value and some more of Price's value down...

Actually fuck it, not my money.. GIMME ALL 3 NO MONEY TO THE SOX loll

Olney mentioned they talked. Hahn referenced some possible trade. No insider that is being paid and is at the winter meetings has anything. But twitter is alive and saying it can go down at any minute.

i think if you are buying that you are going to be waiting like Frank Castillo is still waiting for the White Sox press conference.

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

Olney mentioned they talked. Hahn referenced some possible trade. No insider that is being paid and is at the winter meetings has anything. But twitter is alive and saying it can go down at any minute.

i think if you are buying that you are going to be waiting like Frank Castillo is still waiting for the White Sox press conference.

Smoke building for sure. I’m hitting the refresh button vigilantly.

2 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I believe Frank Castillo and Hector Gomez have gone into hiding in the Dominican.

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

I got that "excited/scared" feeling. Like 98% excited, 2% scared. Or maybe it's more. It could be, it could be 98% scared, 2% excited but that's what makes it so intense, it's so - confused. I can't really figure it out.

BRING ME ALL THE FAKE INSIDER RUMORS!

2 minutes ago, Eminor3rd said:

Do they need Nomar Mazara?

No, but we will need him after we trade the Red Sox, Collins. 

Just now, Dick Allen said:

When they first floated this trade and reading Hahns comments today, it made me wonder, if Benitendi was included maybe the BoSox wouldn’t mind having Mazara in LF.as part of the return. 

You're thinking about it wrong! We brough in Mazara as a DH.  Hits RH pitching well.  He is our Collins replacement since Collins will be in this Deal.  If the Red Sox wanted Mazara he would have either be traded straight to Red Sox ORRR (more likely) there would have been a 3 team trade with us.  Didn't hahn say don't look at this Mazara trade in isolation? Meaning more to come... GIMME ALL THE RUMORS

5 minutes ago, ptatc said:

I think the technical term for his health is Ewwww.

Last season it was a cyst on his wrist he had surgery to remove. I don’t think there’s any reason to think his arm is shot/compromised in any way. But obviously you can’t completely ignore the total time missed in the past few years either