Sox and Sawks to see if the Price is Right

fathom

and PS - idk why people freak out over idiots like this Steve Cishek account.  Just wait until one of the big dogs drop it.  I'd think if something more were to happen that it'd be around 10-11 pm central time tonight once the booze has been flowing 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wsd said:

Idk how I was called out?  I should have never said anything like that, I replied directly to someone I'm friendly with on twitter who's probably the most rational Red Sox fan I've ever spoken with and he really knows his shit.  I truly didn't think anyone would see that since he has no following and I replied directly to him , which was dumb of me in retrospect.  

Well now that you’ve already shared some info, can you tell us how likely a trade is with the Red Sox?

2 minutes ago, wsd said:

Idk how I was called out?  I should have never said anything like that, I replied directly to someone I'm friendly with on twitter who's probably the most rational Red Sox fan I've ever spoken with and he really knows his shit.  I truly didn't think anyone would see that since he has no following and I replied directly to him , which was dumb of me in retrospect.  

rabbit mentioned something about being your source in jest and my comment was a joke

1 minute ago, wsd said:

and PS - idk why people freak out over idiots like this Steve Cishek account.  Just wait until one of the big dogs drop it.  I'd think if something more were to happen that it'd be around 10-11 pm central time tonight once the booze has been flowing 

I think some of us just need some comedy in all of this. Hopefully if anything does happen it’s not a Mazara type underwhelming deal

Just now, hi8is said:

rabbit mentioned something about being your source in jest and my comment was a joke

Na it's all good, I wasn't mad in my response if I came off that way.  And every time I come over here I forget Bilek is rabbit in these parts

4 minutes ago, wsd said:

Na it's all good, I wasn't mad in my response if I came off that way.  And every time I come over here I forget Bilek is rabbit in these parts

Trust me brother, I’m known as the village idiot around here since 2003 - I’m taking no offense to you 😆

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

I think you and just about everyone else feels that way. That deal has had me pissed off all day so I’m hoping something else gets done that we can feel somewhat excited about 

I legit have been in a bad mood ALL DAY because of it.  If he's getting 500 PAs next year I'll vomit 

2 minutes ago, wsd said:

I legit have been in a bad mood ALL DAY because of it.  If he's getting 500 PAs next year I'll vomit 

Like many posters have stated, this move would have made sense a couple years ago during the course of the rebuild, not when you are in what you think is the start of your window of competition.  Acquire more of a sure thing player for RF, not a flier.

Edited by Moan4Yoan
  • Like 1