Sox and Sawks to see if the Price is Right

fathom

1 minute ago, wsd said:

I legit have been in a bad mood ALL DAY because of it.  If he's getting 500 PAs next year I'll vomit 

Thought I was over it about 7:30 tonight then I turn on MLB network radio on the drive home and hear Hahn on there talking how he mashes like an .830 OPS or something  against RHP and how he’s happy with the acquisition and he’s gonna go get some sushi for dinner just fired me up even more. Terrible terrible deal.

1 minute ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Thought I was over it about 7:30 tonight then I turn on MLB network radio on the drive home and hear Hahn on there talking how he mashes like an .830 OPS or something  against RHP and how he’s happy with the acquisition and he’s gonna go get some sushi for dinner just fired me up even more. Terrible terrible deal.

CEF935CA-D893-4271-B053-FCBE6483BAEB.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Orlando said:

Lol it’s hilarious that people reply to Steve Cishek like he’s a real insider. 

Hear me out... 

What if it's so obviously a fake account that we all know to ignore it, that it's actually Kenny Williams playing 4D chess on a burner hiding account in plain sight and leaking us news?

Makes you think hmmm 🤔🤔😁

1 minute ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

Hear me out... 

What if it's so obviously a fake account that we all know to ignore it, that it's actually Kenny Williams playing 4D chess on a burner hiding account in plain sight and leaking us news?

Makes you think hmmm 🤔🤔😁

Lmao. That's ludicrous.