Sox and Sawks to see if the Price is Right

fathom

You really want to commit to paying Price $18 million a season for the next three years?

That's a HUGE gamble.  It would be one thing if it was only one year and realistically achievable incentives to lock in the deal for 2021, but to have that contract covering 2 out of 3 most important contention years seems as high-risk as it comes.

7 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

You really want to commit to paying Price $18 million a season for the next three years?

That's a HUGE gamble.  It would be one thing if it was only one year and realistically achievable incentives to lock in the deal for 2021, but to have that contract covering 2 out of 3 most important contention years seems as high-risk as it comes.

No I don't want to pay Price 18 million per year for 3 years.  I don't want to pay Keuchel or Ryu for 4 years.  Looks like we are going to need to pick someone who is a bit of a gamble.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Steve9347 said:

Twins are desperate 

Yes but who is the other Central team?

We are out.

Cleveland is trying to shed salary not add it.

There's no point in Detroit or KC adding him.

It doesn't make sense....on the other hand Nightengale sometimes is fed stuff by the FO. Maybe we are trying to drive the price up for MIN.

Edited by SoCalChiSox

I wouldn't help the Red Sox out. So glad the Price market is dwindling. It also shows that Boston is asking for way to much. So if the twins want to meet their asking price then so be it. And all better for the central and all better for us!

Edited by smellysox