fathom

Sox and Sawks to see if the Price is Right

5 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Which ones - trying to catch up here, not sure I saw all his quotes but the little 75 second video DVS posted, which was mainly about Mazara. 

He just mentioned to the press they had an interesting trade offer they were pondering.  For a guy who tries to stay quiet & disciplined, it was very odd.

Just now, bmags said:

It is pretty weird to me how everyone feels something is happening but it isn’t getting out

Gonna be funny when Price goes to the Angels 

Just now, fathom said:

Gonna be funny when Price goes to the Angels 

Oh poor trout, hope they don’t. 

5 minutes ago, NCsoxfan said:

@MrWhiteSox #WhiteSox close to the finish line of a potential 3 team trade involving the #RedSox and another

probably another troll account, take it fwiw

Dude! You're killing me Smalls!

ugh Really hoped this would break before I got home, now I hope it’s after the kids bed time. 

5 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

If it’s for Bradley Jr., I’m gonna go from midnight to six.

For once we agree.

1 minute ago, SoCalChiSox said:

If it's a 3 team trade, it would suggest price is going elsewhere, Sox are eating money, and some other SP is coming to us. 

Why, the Sox are the ones wanting pitching. 

Or its smoke from Hahn to then say ahh it got complicated and fell apart at the 11th hour...

1 minute ago, SoCalChiSox said:

If it's a 3 team trade, it would suggest price is going elsewhere, Sox are eating money, and some other SP is coming to us. 

None of the people who have tweeted have any idea what is happening. Nothing has been final. 

Didnt listen to Josh Nelson's podcast but I imagine he moved it up because him and Dan talked about guys who were starting to sign with other teams.

But what if we are taking on BOTH Sale and Price.. And getting Benintendi back.. WILD IDEA.  Solves both our SP issues. Give up Collins, Mazara to DH.. Hahn and Kenny would definetely have to meet for dinner to talk about this one LOL.. I get that this isn't happening and is .01% of happening... But man would that be fun.

Getting Beni as a return back for Sale/Price would make the Mazara trade make sense. As i'd assume Collins would be included in the trade.

Edited by cjgalloway

Just now, JoshPR said:

Or its smoke from Hahn to then say ahh it got complicated and fell apart at the 11th hour...

The probably told JR Price is owed $96 million, and JR was fine until they said 3 years. Then they broke out the defibrillator, revived JR, and got scolded for thinking it.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

None of the people who have tweeted have any idea what is happening. Nothing has been final. 

Didnt listen to Josh Nelson's podcast but I imagine he moved it up because him and Dan talked about guys who were starting to sign with other teams.

Just finished it. They talk about Price, so he must think Price has potential to be on the move.

1 minute ago, cjgalloway said:

But what if we are taking on BOTH Sale and Price.. And getting Benintendi back.. WILD IDEA.  Solves both our SP issues. Give up Collins, Mazara to DH.. Hahn and Kenny would definetely have to meet for dinner to talk about this one LOL.. I get that this isn't happening and is .01% of happening... But man would that be fun.

I'd do that if the Sawks kicked in $100 million.

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

The probably told JR Price is owed $96 million, and JR was fine until they said 3 years. Then they broke out the defibrillator, revived JR, and got scolded for thinking it.

I think they should just make the moves and tell him he has a series of "senior moments."

• Haha 2