Edwin Encarnacion

Dick Allen

3 minutes ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

He should stop trying to be an insider though because he’s literally awful at it.

He is super young. Honestly, he is really immature and it shows but he will get better in all aspects as time goes on IMO 

9 minutes ago, fathom said:

He does a great job with minor league stuff during the season. You’re missing out on a lot if you don’t follow him.

Yup. He is fantastic in that regard. As a prospect head, I appreciate him for that. Him trying to be Rosenthal on the other hand... nah. 

I’m just curious at what a false alarm can be? He tweeted that Edwin was a White Sox player. Then he tweeted that it was a false alarm. Did his source say “guess what we signed Edwin!” And then follow up with a text that said “just kidding” 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Steve9347 said:

Bring me Edwin Encarnacion. He’d be a sick addition. 

I don’t have much time for video games, but when I do- I will be playing MLB The Show with this team! Holy balls. 

Home run celebration alone is worth it for both real life and MLB The Show.

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Steve9347 said:

Bring me Edwin Encarnacion. He’d be a sick addition. 

I don’t have much time for video games, but when I do- I will be playing MLB The Show with this team! Holy balls. 

You just want more acquisitions to set up your Show lineup, lol.

52 minutes ago, Orlando said:

I’m just curious at what a false alarm can be? He tweeted that Edwin was a White Sox player. Then he tweeted that it was a false alarm. Did his source say “guess what we signed Edwin!” And then follow up with a text that said “just kidding” 

You should tweet Cole with that exact question. That’s pretty funny, and you make a good point. 

58 minutes ago, Orlando said:

I hope for his sake, he was told to delete the tweet similar to what wsd did the other day.