TV Question?

poppysox

I have watched the Sox on MLB.TV for quite a few years since I now reside out of state.  Never could watch Detroit/Chicago because of blackout restrictions.  Early Fall I switched from cable to Hulu + and was delighted to now have those Detroit/Chicago games available.  Question:  Do any of you out of Chicago fans have a longer history with Hulu + to know how many games I could expect on Hulu + if I don't renew MLB?  I should have checked it out myself but the season was over before I woke up.  The Hulu sight doesn't answer my question adequately.  Thanks for you impute.

1 hour ago, ScottyDo said:

I’m also in DET, I didn’t realize Hulu had these broadcasts! Hopefully the MLB.TV blackouts just end but if not it’s nice to know how I can get past that next season! Thanks y’all

If you dropped MLB...would you still get all the Sox games on Hulu...not just the Detroit/Chicago?

Also since it's the dead of december and there's no real news to discuss if you are a T-Mobile subscriber you will almost certainly get free MLB.tv again this year.  All you have to do is activate the coupon when they release it.  Don't make the mistake I did two years ago paying too early as they won't refund wait for the T-Mobile coupon usually they release it middle of March.

God March in Tempe sounds nice right now.  2.5 months away.

8 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Also since it's the dead of december and there's no real news to discuss if you are a T-Mobile subscriber you will almost certainly get free MLB.tv again this year.  All you have to do is activate the coupon when they release it.  Don't make the mistake I did two years ago paying too early as they won't refund wait for the T-Mobile coupon usually they release it middle of March.

God March in Tempe sounds nice right now.  2.5 months away.

Yes, the one nice thing about being a T-Mobile customer before I got sick of coverage, dropped calls, and data speed issues.  Xfinity Mobile for $45 per month for a single line is awesome but I do miss the free MLB.TV with T-Mobile.