Wade Miley to Cinci

DirtySox

Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

They either appear to think $8 to $15 million is too much to spend on a flier starting pitcher or think that Covey is just as good of an option.

This is becoming mind-boggling.

Or they liked other fliers better that they feel they can get for the same price or cheaper. 

8 minutes ago, bmags said:

what The fuck are the Sox doing

I’m trying hard to be patient, but each day more names get snapped up as the Sox sit there.

jeez I really hope they have a plan, because another offseason like 2019 and I will be leading the angry mob. 

The deal also has a third year team option for $9 million.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Feinsand/status/1206763571977359360

“Source: Wade Miley and the Reds have agreed to a two-year, $15 million contract with a club option for 2022. Deal can be worth $24 million if option is exercised.”

Edited by Moan4Yoan

1 minute ago, steveno89 said:

I’m trying hard to be patient, but each day more names get snapped up as the Sox sit there.

jeez I really hope they have a plan, because another offseason like 2019 and I will be leading the angry mob. 

I would be stunned if their plan isn’t trade for one starter and sign another one.

Just now, steveno89 said:

They are going to be treading in the waters soon of guys that are incredibly risky not just to be bad but of not being available much next year.

Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Feinsand/status/1206763571977359360

“Source: Wade Miley and the Reds have agreed to a two-year, $15 million contract with a club option for 2022. Deal can be worth $24 million if option is exercised.”

pretty team friendly deal.  that said, he's not very good.  that option doesn't have a very good chance of getting picked up.